• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Seashell Fireplace

New posts

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Will be started on Friday!:clap:

I will be helping (stop laughing) place all of the shells from my special SoWallers. I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate your contributions. :wub: This should be funn! Any volunteers to help? :biggrin:

BTW, they do make pink coveralls!

Yep..... RO....I will post pictures!
 
Last edited:
Can't wait to see it!! And the pink overalls!:clap:
 
Can't wait to see it!! And the pink overalls!:clap:


I can't either!:clap: I have been waiting for this. We are getting pretty close to completion and we are so ready. Seems like we have been building this house forever. Well, it has been over 4 years in the making. :blink:

Can't wait to have all of y'all over ASAP!
 
Shello? :biggrin:
 
I know it will be awesome!!! I wish I could help....it will be FUNN!!!!!
Pink overalls...oh my! :clap:
 
I'm dressed and ready! :biggrin: :wave:

Big_feet.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top