gib ycnan Beach Fanatic Jul 8, 2008 #21 Cook??? You don't cook but I was going to have you over for Pinks on the porch so you could make and serve them.
Cook??? You don't cook but I was going to have you over for Pinks on the porch so you could make and serve them.
seagrover Beach Fanatic Jul 8, 2008 #22 Honey, I can make but I don't serve!!! Just let me know when and where - and it can't be too hot, either!!!
Honey, I can make but I don't serve!!! Just let me know when and where - and it can't be too hot, either!!!
gib ycnan Beach Fanatic Jul 15, 2008 #23 Carriage House will be available mid Aug. to Sept 1 Small pet will be consider- NO snakes. rats, monkeys, or Labs(they are not small)
Carriage House will be available mid Aug. to Sept 1 Small pet will be consider- NO snakes. rats, monkeys, or Labs(they are not small)
C cestis Beach Crab Jul 28, 2008 #24 My daughter is chef at Fish out of Water and looking for long term rental. is this still open? I'm not sure how much she can afford but would like to know if still for rent. My number 205-717-6111
My daughter is chef at Fish out of Water and looking for long term rental. is this still open? I'm not sure how much she can afford but would like to know if still for rent. My number 205-717-6111
StinkysFishCamp Beach Fanatic Jul 29, 2008 #25 Is this still available? Please call Colin 404-694-4187
gib ycnan Beach Fanatic Jul 31, 2008 #26 Carriage House Rental Available Call for appointment to see 850-231-5477