Hello and Goodbye
I first posted this thread as a new person to this area, I have been in the music biz.for a very, very long time, came here to write and enjoy myself.
It took me a matter of seconds to find the Walton CO. noise or. was out of line, the funnioest post came a real estate agent that sold me my home "how can I hear my TV" you should enjoy your daughters voices and turn the TV off
I wish you people luck in your fight but I have left to go back to Nashvegas. TOO much drama over nothing, and the Battle has been dropped by owners that have music, and Salty?Snappershead/ was not shut down because of music, but the owner of the building was forcloused on it hard to Lease a place when the lessor has lost the building.
KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT AND MOST LUCK IN THE MUSIC ISSUE