• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

She left...

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
and I didn't miss her.







I didn't mind the missing furniture.






I didn't mind she took the dog.






I didn't mind she's left me for my best friend.






I didn't mind that she took the car.






I don't mind the alimony.






but if I ever see her again I'll kill her.....







NOBODY messes with my sowal time!

copyrightedimagereuseprqd0.jpg
 
I'm always taking suggestions for my tars. Please keep in mind they must be cute, hunky, shirtless, and famous enough to have pics on the internet.
 
I'm always taking suggestions for my tars. Please keep in mind they must be cute, hunky, shirtless, and famous enough to have pics on the internet.

I certainly know that....it's just this current one. Something about the way he's looking at you right through the screen!!!! Great shot!

Bull butter! Any woman that takes the furniture, the dog, and the best friend is taking the ring too! :biggrin:

:clap: He was lucky she left him his computer!
 
Please keep in mind they must be cute, hunky, shirtless, and famous enough to have pics on the internet. He's cute, cHunky, shirtless and famous enough to be on the internet.
 
Last edited:
Please keep in mind they must be cute, hunky, shirtless, and famous enough to have pics on the internet. He's cute, cHunky, shirtless and famous enough to be on the internet.

Ewwwwww. :blink:

and I didn't miss her.







I didn't mind the missing furniture.






I didn't mind she took the dog.






I didn't mind she's left me for my best friend.






I didn't mind that she took the car.






I don't mind the alimony.






but if I ever see her again I'll kill her.....







NOBODY messes with my sowal time!

copyrightedimagereuseprqd0.jpg

:floor:
This reminds me of a story. (go figure)
One of my BFF's was dating this guy many years ago. Actually, they were living together. He announced that he was leaving. It was in the fall.
I convinced her to get some bags of leaves from her parent's house and fill every conceivable nook and cranny of the house with the leaves and with the following note....
"So..............you're leaving me."
He was not amused.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top