• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

She left...

New posts
Ewwwwww. :blink:



:floor:
This reminds me of a story. (go figure)
One of my BFF's was dating this guy many years ago. Actually, they were living together. He announced that he was leaving. It was in the fall.
I convinced her to get some bags of leaves from her parent's house and fill every conceivable nook and cranny of the house with the leaves and with the following note....
"So..............you're leaving me."
He was not amused.

SOOO great. I laughed out loud!
 
SOOO great. I laughed out loud!

:lol: I did too. In fact, I ROTLF. He had been such a jerk, he deserved it. But he was pretty pissed.
The rest of the story......
They've now been married for 12 years.
 
:lol: I did too. In fact, I ROTLF. He had been such a jerk, he deserved it. But he was pretty pissed.
The rest of the story......
They've now been married for 12 years.

And live in a lovely home on a treeless lot. ;-)
 
And live in a lovely home on a treeless lot. ;-)

:lol: I wonder if he thought of that?!!:floor:
He used to hate me, called me the old seahag. Now, I think he just tolerates me.
 
:floor:...how did I miss this during my early morning postathon?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top