• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Geez I just don't remember well enough to make an accurate listing. I do remember that precinct 29 is what gives it to Adkinson.

I do remember another interesting fact - Jimmy Macon polled higher than Wise and Brown. Really blew me away.

Badges?

Beach Comber
Mar 20, 2008
Most suppot all but they can save money by knowing who is most likely going to win or how to direct a cmpign strategy so that the chosen one will win.

Nothing rediculous about it if you ask me.

Knowledge is power. The Sheriff in a county actually has more power than a commissioner. They can't arrest you.

If you are eluding a Sheriff can't be arrested, you are incorrect. There have been many Florida Sheriff's arrested - former Broward Sheriff Ken Jenne is the most recent example that no Sheriff is above the law. I don't think your "power" analogy is correct either. A Sheriff that doesn't have the backing of county commissioners is ineffective.

Interested Girl

Beach Fanatic
Aug 15, 2008
Never meant to imply a Sheriff was abouve arrest. It happens .

I have never heard of a commissioner arresting anyone. But a SHeriff can arrest anyone anytime.

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Last Ditch Effort

Atkinson 29 percent
Johnson 19 percent
Cooper 9 percent

margin of error 4.7 percent - 21 percent undecided

Poll completed 1 week ago

Last I saw

First things first, show us the poll. You can't and you won't because this rumor has been going around for two weeks now. There is no poll. No, I will not shut up until I see the poll. Polls cost $$$ and no one has listed this on the contribution expense, if so, show me.

This is yet another silly attempt to maintain falling support.

I call B.S. until you prove otherwise.:love:

Was this done by Blue?;-)

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Switch Hitter

Interested Girl,

Thanks. Looks good for Adkinson, uh? Way good!!

A ten percent lead seems like a big lead in such a crowded race. Really Big!!

As I have heard, many "original" Adkisson supporter are jumping ship. The real truth has come out and they are looking for another candidate. I did.:dunno:

I am with Watcher, this is bogus. I was giving benefit of the doubt because I do not know people or travel in many areas of the county.:violin:But # 29 is the Miramar box and there is no way you can convince me that Adkinson is running ahead of Cooper and Johnson in that box.:nono1: I have talked to too many people, saw too many signs on private property and remember who did well there in the past to believe that.:razz: So I toss the D-5 results as well and continue to encourage SoWal voters to turn out. We need to keep a SoWal voice.:clap:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
First things first, show us the poll. You can't and you won't because this rumor has been going around for two weeks now. There is no poll. No, I will not shut up until I see the poll. Polls cost $$$ and no one has listed this on the contribution expense, if so, show me.

This is yet another silly attempt to maintain falling support.

I call B.S. until you prove otherwise.:love:

Was this done by Blue?;-)

Funny....I haven't been polled? Has anyone else????? Let's see if we really have been polled? Anyone?

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
B.ravo S.eria

Funny....I haven't been polled? Has anyone else????? Let's see if we really have been polled? Anyone?

No one has been polled. This is bogus and if, IF it was done, it was months ago, I bet by RJ (the only one with the stones enough to not report it).

Polls cost about $3 to $4k. See any financial reports lately?

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Response

Atkinson 29 percent
Johnson 19 percent
Cooper 9 percent

margin of error 4.7 percent - 21 percent undecided

Poll completed 1 week ago

Last I saw

You have not yet responded to my request for the poll. Again, I call B.S.

I have a poll:

Who thinks this is B.S.?

BS= 100%

Reliable = 0%

If it walks like a duck...

w;-)

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
No one has been polled. This is bogus and if, IF it was done, it was months ago, I bet by RJ (the only one with the stones enough to not report it).

Polls cost about $3 to $4k. See any financial reports lately?

I am probably going to regret this, but, here goes. Why in the world would it be on a financial report for a candidate unless a candidate did the poll? Are you suggesting that whomever wins the poll is suppose to report it? If someone goes and conducts a poll on their own, for whatever reason, who would they report that too? I am not even sure that a poll would fall into the category of electioneering.