kayti elliott
Beach Lover
My point is that CU seems to have become a religion. If you're not a believer, you're wrong.

I'm not annoyed in the least about you or other people using whatever name they wish to use. But are you afraid that your posts might embarrass your family members or are you afraid for their safety? I just think it's amusing that mp is only angry that BPOs use fake names.Katie I would love to use my real name, but my son who is better known than I am shares it and I refuse to put him in a situation where some idiot will confuse the two of us.
Having said that I hope not using my given name will continue to annoy you.
That's cuz a couple came on here with multiple fake name accounts and called out community activists by real name. Bully cowards.I'm not annoyed in the least about you or other people using whatever name they wish to use. But are you afraid that your posts might embarrass your family members or are you afraid for their safety? I just think it's amusing that mp is only angry that BPOs use fake names.
Sounds like a threat.I'm not annoyed in the least about you or other people using whatever name they wish to use. But are you afraid that your posts might embarrass your family members or are you afraid for their safety? I just think it's amusing that mp is only angry that BPOs use fake names.
Well then, if you think that, I"m sure the administrators will delete it.Sounds like a threat.
Why should I be afraid, are you planning to harm someone?I'm not annoyed in the least about you or other people using whatever name they wish to use. But are you afraid that your posts might embarrass your family members or are you afraid for their safety? I just think it's amusing that mp is only angry that BPOs use fake names.