Cheering472
SoWal Insider
No slamming from me. I love being ON the beach for sunset.
kathydwells said:I just have to butt in here and say this. I know I will get slammed for it, but think before you slam me...it is after all my humble opinion.
kathydwells said:I just have to butt in here and say this. I know I will get slammed for it, but think before you slam me...it is after all my humble opinion. Now, this is coming from someone who, unless a miracle happens one day, will never be able to afford to live on 30-A, so money is an issue for me. Perhaps it is not for some of you that are lucky enough to live/have a place on 30-A. There was a comment made that said "there is no where else to watch the sunset and be served a drink, except B & A's". Well, for me there is. It is sitting on the beach with my toe's in the sand sipping on a drink that I made, or a beer that I bought, and by the way, you can buy a six pack for about what they charge you for one, and a whole bottle of your drink of choice for what they charge you for one or two at some of the establishments on 30-A. So, I would much rather make my own drink or bring my own beer to the beach and watch the sunset. Now, having said that, I do enjoy going to B&A's for our "Girls day out" when I am at the beach, but I would much rather be "on" the beach at sunset! Ok, I am done.![]()
CampCreekLou said:The reason Bud & Alley's is crowded is because it's the only place on the beach to watch the sunset and get served a drink. It's too bad, with Seaside leading the way, more developments didn't follow their example.
Has anyone heard the same?josebby said:Hey all...need your thoughts on the new WaterSound Beach Club.
$20,000 membership fee $675/Quarter dues
Thanks for your help!
SHELLY said:The burger debuted Tuesday at the restaurant in the Boca Raton Resort and Club, where a membership costs $40,000 and an additional $3,600 a year.

Pirate said:I have posted this before but got no reply. I understand Bud and Alleys will close at the end of the year along with my favorite place for a drink the Tarpon Club.Has anyone heard the same?
