• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Re: Snapperheads Closed?

I missed that one... :blink:
YOU missed it??.....:eek: It was awful...a good thing it is gone...good job daddy-o....it was the worst representation of SoWal people (not this board but of SoWal itself!) :dunno:

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local

Allifunn - Curiosity is going to kill the cat! Spit it out! What did we miss?

LOVE the kittens!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Allifunn - Curiosity is going to kill the cat! Spit it out! What did we miss?

LOVE the kittens!!!

:love: ...I will feel dead tomorrow.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Somewhere in my other computer, I have some photos of a crazy dancing man and the Waco Ramblers show, from the night before the lights went out in Snapperheads. I will try to post a memory or two in the next couple of days.

It is now official. The Donut Hole has now moved up to the number one slot for best hamburgers on/near 30A, but they will never be as good as the 'ole SnapperHead's Bacon Cheeseburger.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Oh, SJ - we have a range of yummy burgers on 30A, as you know! I haven't tried Donut Hole - but I would like to - soon.

I love burgers at Smiling Fish, Yianni's (the only thing I really like there), Seagrove Market, Seacrest Cafe. Haven't tried the one at Wild Olives - but I do know they have some good fries and that counts for a lot!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oh, SJ - we have a range of yummy burgers on 30A, as you know! I haven't tried Donut Hole - but I would like to - soon.

I love burgers at Smiling Fish, Yianni's (the only thing I really like there), Seagrove Market, Seacrest Cafe. Haven't tried the one at Wild Olives - but I do know they have some good fries and that counts for a lot!!!

Yes, but they are all behind the Donut Hole's burgers. ;-)

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
that's where i met smiling joe...behind the donut hole waiting to enter.
i know that snapperheads is a touchy subject for some reason, but i need info on how to contact the owner. i left something at snapperheads i need to get back...besides my dignity. seriously, it's important. could someone private mail me that...or if not show me a male's privates. me and 30-gay are starting a new club called the rusty trombone and we need artwork.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
that's where i met smiling joe...behind the donut hole waiting to enter.
i know that snapperheads is a touchy subject for some reason, but i need info on how to contact the owner. i left something at snapperheads i need to get back...besides my dignity. seriously, it's important. could someone private mail me that...or if not show me a male's privates. me and 30-gay are starting a new club called the rusty trombone and we need artwork.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Rocket...didn't know you had such a wicked sense of humor.....:funn: