• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Snapperheads = Great Hamburger!

New posts
Biff said:
I didnt know The Donut Hole had burgers..........:shock:
Yes, the best buns in town. IMO, their burgers are tied for the number 1 spot with Snapperheads, for the best burgers. Snapperheads has them beat if you want a Bacon Cheeseburger due to the Apple Wood-Smoked Bacon which they use at SnapperHeads. ;-) Mighty tasty!
 
S.J. I am so going to hit the D.H. next time down... the apple wood bacon has quite the sapid flavor on filets; never had it on a nice burger!!!!!!!

Thanks for the 411 ! ! ! ! !:bow:

Smiling JOe said:
Yes, the best buns in town. IMO, their burgers are tied for the number 1 spot with Snapperheads, for the best burgers. Snapperheads has them beat if you want a Bacon Cheeseburger due to the Apple Wood-Smoked Bacon which they use at SnapperHeads. ;-) Mighty tasty!
 
Hey all, this is Dan from the local band TRAILER. We played at Snapperheads a number of times last fall and earlier this year. We had a blast, but never really knew if our music fit in there. We would certainly like to play there again sometime soon if there is some interest. It helps that we live a literal "stones throw" from the place.

I'm quite partial to the BLT, with the applewood-smoked bacon. That's just how I roll.

trailerband.com

myspace.com/trailerband
 
Biff said:
S.J. I am so going to hit the D.H. next time down... the apple wood bacon has quite the sapid flavor on filets; never had it on a nice burger!!!!!!!

Thanks for the 411 ! ! ! ! !:bow:
Sounds like I confused you. The Applewood smk bacon is at Snapperheads.

If you do go for the Donut Hole burger, I recommend Cheddar cheese and "Home Fries." You will have to ask for them. Otherwise, you get the okay tasting french fries. The "home fries rock."

Dan, I first saw you guys at Mayhem 2006 and instantly liked your tunes, not to mention that you all seem like really cool guys. I know what you mean about your tunes and snapperheads maybe not going together, but just take all of us friends with you and it should still be fun.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top