Yes, the best buns in town. IMO, their burgers are tied for the number 1 spot with Snapperheads, for the best burgers. Snapperheads has them beat if you want a Bacon Cheeseburger due to the Apple Wood-Smoked Bacon which they use at SnapperHeads. ;-) Mighty tasty!Biff said:I didnt know The Donut Hole had burgers..........:shock:
Smiling JOe said:Yes, the best buns in town. IMO, their burgers are tied for the number 1 spot with Snapperheads, for the best burgers. Snapperheads has them beat if you want a Bacon Cheeseburger due to the Apple Wood-Smoked Bacon which they use at SnapperHeads. ;-) Mighty tasty!
Sounds like I confused you. The Applewood smk bacon is at Snapperheads.Biff said:S.J. I am so going to hit the D.H. next time down... the apple wood bacon has quite the sapid flavor on filets; never had it on a nice burger!!!!!!!
Thanks for the 411 ! ! ! ! !![]()
for an Applewood Smk. bacon cheeseburger from snapperheads. Love a good burger.