• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Snapperhead's

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Hey Jheebeebeebbeebbe


See below from the PCB board...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, for all us that love the Emerald Coast. I found a cool, chillin beach bar... Snapperheads, food us great, HUGE PORTIONS. My husband loved it, the kids loved it... And the prices are "WONDERFUL". I could not beleive it, something afford, good and fun all in one. Next time, we are getting a baby sitter and dancing the night away. You gotta Go!
 
30A Skunkape said:
Here they come! :roll:
Oh Skunnkifunn...I've become somewhat attached to the PCB crew. :wub:
They do travel in trailors though. :idontno:
 
30A Skunkape said:
Here they come! :roll:

Just put up a sign that disallows anyone entry who might be wearing a wife beater shirt or Oakley sunglasses.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top