elgordoboy Beach Fanatic Apr 1, 2021 #1 Can folks who have gone partial or full solar comment on their experiences? When, how much, aggravation or no, happy or no, etc..
Can folks who have gone partial or full solar comment on their experiences? When, how much, aggravation or no, happy or no, etc..
I IAN M HORTON Beach Crab Apr 8, 2021 #2 elgordoboy said: Can folks who have gone partial or full solar comment on their experiences? When, how much, aggravation or no, happy or no, etc.. Click to expand... This is are very tricky question. Yes I have done solar and it is amazing but the people down here charge way to much to have any ROI
elgordoboy said: Can folks who have gone partial or full solar comment on their experiences? When, how much, aggravation or no, happy or no, etc.. Click to expand... This is are very tricky question. Yes I have done solar and it is amazing but the people down here charge way to much to have any ROI