• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Someone found love on Sowal...

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
I am thrilled to announce that my little brother (Parrothead74) and Beachblonde 393 - both 16 year olds from Birmingham- are going to be going on their first date this weekend. (I call it a date...he calls it going out. We'll see.) :wub: :wub: :wub:

See this thread to take you back to where it all began

SoWal Beaches Forum

Best of luck little Cammy Cam. If you are lucky...you inherited my skills and you can use them on the ladies. :cool:

I will be in touch to let you all know how it unfolds! :popcorn:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I am thrilled to announce that my little brother (Parrothead74) and Beachblonde 393 - both 16 year olds from Birmingham- are going to be going on their first date this weekend. (I call it a date...he calls it going out. We'll see.) :wub: :wub: :wub:

See this thread to take you back to where it all began

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1216

Best of luck little Cammy Cam. If you are lucky...you inherited my skills and you can use them on the ladies. :cool:

I will be in touch to let you all know how it unfolds! :popcorn:

Do you think your brother will actually speak to you anymore after this? :biggrin: :rolling: :eek:
 
A love connection on SoWal.com..how cool. Good luck guys, and have fun!!!!
 
TooFarTampa said:
Do you think your brother will actually speak to you anymore after this? :biggrin: :rolling: :eek:

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:
 
Kimmifunn said:
(I call it a date...he calls it going out. We'll see.) :wub: :wub: :wub:

OK, I never understood this concept when my kids were this age. What the heck is the difference???:idontno:
 
Landlocked said:
I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

He's going to be so mortified! It's what I do though.
 
I love a little romance~

And like you I can never keep it to myself! My 16 year old daughter has long since gotten over being mortified at my reporting to the whole world every little detail about her romances. :eek: She figured out that she can't change me and like it or not, if she's going out with a cutie, everyone's gonna know about it! :clap_1: :wub: :clap_1:
 
Mermaid said:
I love a little romance~

And like you I can never keep it to myself! My 16 year old daughter has long since gotten over being mortified at my reporting to the whole world every little detail about her romances. :eek: She figured out that she can't change me and like it or not, if she's going out with a cutie, everyone's gonna know about it! :clap_1: :wub: :clap_1:

Cameron and his 30 older sisters (me and all my friends) will ALWAYS keep our nose in his business. Poor thing will never escape it! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top