• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Someone found love on Sowal...

New posts
Parrothead74 said:
I Hate You!

Now now those are hateful words...

You might thank her one day....at your wedding to beach blonde or whoever it might be.
 
Parrothead74 said:
I Hate You!

Ahhh....the wonderous love between siblings! When's your date?
 
Parrothead74 said:
I Hate You!

Cameron...Really? You know you love it. You may actually be up for Brianne this New Year's...

You have to let us know how it goes. :cool:
 
Ok...so last night was the big night. Of course Cameron (Parrothead74) didn't give me details knowing that Jessifunn, Wlaner and I were waiting with baited breath.

I will be in touch with the gorey details though. Stay posted!
 
Re: Someone found love on Sowal...UPDATE- POST DATE

I have the dirt! Jessifunn and I just got on 3 way with Cameoron.

So they went out- Cameron and her friends- and they totally hit it off. Cameron said that she's going to be his girlfriend. :wub:

Haha! I love it.

Let's see if they can make it through the Vestavia/Hoover football game this friday. That's Vestavia's biggest rival and Hoover lost last week...This could be good...

I will keep you all posted.

Kurt- I asked for pictures and they don't have any together yet. Jessifunn told him he has to do what you say so hopefully they will follow soon!
 
Wait...Kimmifunn that's so weird. I almost called Cam to see how it went. We are rooting for the little fella.

So where's beachblonde? She hasn't been on forever. :idontno:

Kimmifunn please update hourly.
 
wlaner said:
Wait...Kimmifunn that's so weird. I almost called Cam to see how it went. We are rooting for the little fella.

So where's beachblonde? She hasn't been on forever. :idontno:

Kimmifunn please update hourly.

Call me now and you can hear him talk about it. We'll call him on 3-way. He also insulted my love life. He just doesn't get the "love em and leave em" view on things. He's quite the relationship man. :roll:

Not sure where she's been. For his sake I hope she doesn't! I think he gave her a heads up about the thread though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top