Beachblonde393
Beach Comber
Oh jeez, I didn't know this thing went on for 2 pages. haha you guys are nuts
Beachblonde393 said:Oh jeez, I didn't know this thing went on for 2 pages. haha you guys are nuts

Beach Crazy said:So what's brewing for the weekend????? Will Cameron and Beachblonde393 go out again???![]()
Yeah right!
Kimmifunn said:Well actually Vestavia (Cameron) and Hoover (Beachblonde393) are playing tonight (football). This is a HUGE rivalry so I think they are going to stay apart on Friday. But who knows...they could go out after the game. He told me he was going to try and see her again before the weekend, but if not he'd see her on Saturday. I talked to him one day and he was going to go over to her house...but it was too late.
He calls her his girlfriend...so something seemed to work out! He's also pumped about New Year's because she's going to be down in Sowal as well. He's just making me promise that me and my friends don't embarrass him.Yeah right!
![]()
Kurt...this could be a first. I think we actually have another love connection about to happen though...but I can't say anything about that...the person would KILL me. :roll:

kurt said:You see, love was my plan all along.![]()

jessifunn said:good idea they could do their vows on sowal in a marriage thread.

kurt said:Whoah - you're getting way too far ahead of yourself. We haven't even had the premarital sex thread yet!![]()
