• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Someone found love on Sowal...

New posts
jessifunn said:
i can't wait to see what happens after the big football game. if camron's school loses to hoover their love die.

At half time Gussie reported that the Rebels were down 14-0. Not a big surprise. I'll let ya'll know how it all ends up!
 
Kimmifunn said:
At half time Gussie reported that the Rebels were down 14-0. Not a big surprise. I'll let ya'll know how it all ends up!
Looks like Hoo hoo hoover beat Vestavia tonight 24-6. Let's see if Cameron and Beachblonde393's love will last... :idontno:
 
jessifunn said:
it's ok cameron. you'll get them next time tiger.
Cammyron is missing half the game tonight to take his girl out. Must be serious! :wub:
 
the date went good for all you crazy people who wanna keep up with my life. Her dad got on and saw what everyone said and called her mom and talked with her and she showed her mom and her mom thought it was hilarious. we made it through friday night okay i was just upset. and on our date the auburn game was on tv so i got to see the first half while we ate dinner. everything worked out nice but i dont have pictures.
 
Kimmifunn said:
I am thrilled to announce that my little brother (Parrothead74) and Beachblonde 393 - both 16 year olds from Birmingham- are going to be going on their first date this weekend. (I call it a date...he calls it going out. We'll see.) :wub: :wub: :wub:

See this thread to take you back to where it all began

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1216

Best of luck little Cammy Cam. If you are lucky...you inherited my skills and you can use them on the ladies. :cool:

I will be in touch to let you all know how it unfolds! :popcorn:
Thats awsome :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :D :D :clap_1: I dont know why but im 10 and call it going out??? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top