• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Someone found love on Sowal...

New posts
grayton kid said:
Thats awsome :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :D :D :clap_1: I dont know why but im 10 and call it going out??? :idontno:

Grayton Kid, do your parents know that you read these threads? There are things here that I would not approve of a 10 year old reading. I think you might better ask your parents if you can continue....I'm not scolding, I'm just trying to protect what innocence you may have left in this day and age :wub:
 
KiddFunn's (aka- Grayton Kid) mom, aunts, grandma, and great aunts all post and they are very much aware of his new addiction. :funn:
 
:clap_1: kiddifunn?
 
I see Grayton Kiddifunn has been digging up old stuff again. At least he is smart enough not to bring back the cake thread! Then he would be busted!
 
Sueshore said:
I see Grayton Kiddifunn has been digging up old stuff again. At least he is smart enough not to bring back the cake thread! Then he would be busted!


I think that is what:eek: Beach Crazy was worried about!
 
jdarg said:
I think that is what:eek: Beach Crazy was worried about!

I am sure it is what she is worried about! My guess is if he has done that much digging he has already SEEN it.
 
Sueshore said:
I am sure it is what she is worried about! My guess is if he has done that much digging he has already SEEN it.
Well, if you guys keep talking about it, Kurt may have to open up the thread again. He cut it off a while back. If you knew Grayton Kidd Funn, you would know that he would rather be climbing a tree than reading that thread. He would think that the people posting on that thread were sick-oze.
 
Believe me, it's probably stuff he's already seen and knows about. Topics are pretty tame here. Besides, it opens opportunities for his parents to discuss certain things with him! Seriously!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top