Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
My boyfriend got a Beatle hair cut (that really was a song in the 60s).
"My boyfriend got a beatle haircut, oh unhappy day
My boyfriend got a beatle haircut , now I can't chase the girls away
I used to call him up on the telephone
Now I can't, his line is busy
All the girls keep asking where is he, asking where is he..."