• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

South Walton/Coastal Dune Lakes Merchandise -- Shop Here!

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
South Walton/Coastal Dune Lakes Merchandise -- Shop Here!
If you are a fan of our very rare coastal dune lakes, or just want to look cool,
Go Shopping from the comfort of your home. Make yourself a big Margarita, as that will loosen your wallet. :funn: Mostly tee-shirts, with multiple colors from which to choose, but also have tote bag, apron, sweat shirts, hoodies, and a cool collard tee-shirt (golf shirt look, tee-shirt feel). Men's stuff, ladies stuff, and kid's stuff. Go check it out.

The logo is the Coastal Dune Lakes of South Walton, drawn to scale, with "south walton," below. On the reverse of many of the shirts, is the list of the lake names. (not all have back design.) You may notice that Lake Powell is neither listed, nor depicted. Only a small portion of Lake Powell is located in Walton County, and in order to keep the drawing to actual scale, the image would be too small if I included Lake Powell.

To see larger images of the logos, go to my online store, linked above, click on an item, zoom in, and enlarge again. Descriptions of products also available -- look for the tab. Pictures below are examples, but the logos vary slightly in size, to more appropriately fit the item.

www.cafepress.com/bluedaisy
:wave:




jitcrunch.aspx



[ame="http://www.cafepress.com/BlueDaisy.277115402"]
jitcrunch.aspx
[/ame]

New Kid's design :roll: -- click picture to see description and zoom in on logo.
clear.gif

 
Maybe I need to have a party with internet access, computers, and margaritas. Surely, that would loosen the wallets. All of my proceeds from the sale of these items will be donated to the CBA (Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance), which is responsible for organizing monthly monitoring of all of these precious bodies of water through Florida LakeWatch. I already give many hours of volunteer work to the CBA and I have made these items to help raise awareness of Walton County's rare coastal dune lakes. Markup on all items is very nominal. Please show your support for the CBA. My merchandise is not affiliated with the CBA or Florida LakeWatch in any way (at this time), but I'm working on that.
 
Good luck, hope you sell bunches . I think I'll switch back to one of my earlier avatars that has my original painting of the coastal dune lakes done to scale, but arranged in an artistic fashion. I make cards and just give them away as gifts to promote the lakes. If you ever get swamped and need some new material, let me know.
 
I like your idea and the design is cool!

Instead of promoting coastal dune lakes, how about promoting their protection & preservation?
 
I think the color design that is on the kids shirt would be a cool one for an adult size. I would like one like that but maybe without the saying underneath and just the south walton like on the adults.
 
Well, I am receiving mixed comments on the designs/text, and have played with several different designs and with varying text. Give me another week, and I'll see about mixing up some different choices, and will repost here when I do so. Thanks for everyone's input.
 
I am a pretty monochromatic person so I try to at least have a little bit of color on all of the white tshirts I always have on with the navy shorts or jeans ...that I always have on.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top