• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal October Misery Club

New posts
kurt said:
I needs me some organic Tequila.

Just so happens...........Besides aged tequilas, a new handmade tequila, from organic blue agave, has recently hit the shelves. Tequila Nacional, made by El Paso Chile Company's founder Park Kerr, opens brightly on the palate and finishes with a seductive smokey taste.

Sounds a little like Mezcal to me. Not sure if I want a smokey flavored 'rita.
 
Mermaid said:
Sueshore, I will willingly be led into temptation, especially if it has a drink in its hand. :lolabove: Any time from October 1-8!

I should initiate the October Misery Club by giving tours of our miserable little soon-to-be-gutted condo. You can all toast to New Home Ownership and think to yourselves, "POOR SUCKERS! Glad it's them not us!"

I'll serve doubles. :eek:
Hi Mermaid,

Which condo are you referring to? :idontno:
 
:bang: Mr. Star and I will be joining the October Misery Club. I don't know why we punish ourselves that way. I remember on a post some time ago someone said there is no place to park in order to go to GraytonBeach. What do we do with our transportation? I don't want to park too far away. I know car thieves are there in droves in October!
 
All of us here in Missouri feel soooooo sorry for you :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
it was down in the 40's this morning :bang:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Just so happens...........Besides aged tequilas, a new handmade tequila, from organic blue agave, has recently hit the shelves. Tequila Nacional, made by El Paso Chile Company's founder Park Kerr, opens brightly on the palate and finishes with a seductive smokey taste.

Sounds a little like Mezcal to me. Not sure if I want a smokey flavored 'rita.

I hope you wouldn't waste the good stuff in a Margarita.:blink:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I hope you wouldn't waste the good stuff in a Margarita.:blink:

No, only the hooch in my Margarita's, the 3 gallon for $7 variety.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top