• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

St. Patrick's Day

New posts

Tatertot

Beach Lover
Are any restaurants in the area (SoWal, destin, etc.) doing anything special for St. Patties Day?? The only one I have heard on the radio is fudpuckers.
 
I am not sure what the specials are but I do know that I have seen banners up for Shades at the Loop.

 
It is Jfunn's Bday! :clap_1:
 
pcheers1.gif


This is about as close to a shot that I will do. Only birthday peeps should do shots.
 
jessifunn said:
Iam ready to rock out sj. Are you ready to do shots?
So, Jess, I guess it's official, then? You're not going to Nashvegas this weekend?
 
InletBchDweller said:
I am not sure what the specials are but I do know that I have seen banners up for Shades at the Loop.


Patrick told me they will have three bands throughout the day and beer tents set up. AND their parking lot will be closed off so everyone can be outside!
 
SNAPPERHEADS - LIVE Bag Pipes, $1 Green Beer, Guinness on Tap, Fresh Made Corned Beef & Cabbage, Live Music, Jagermeister, Boilermakers, Real Scottish Whiskey, food specials and PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! :clap_1: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top