• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stock your Fridge & Pantry Service!

New posts

destinconcierge

Beach Lover
stockyourfrigde07.26.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just curious, I live here, but was wondering what it actually cost for someone to grocery shop for you? do you add on a %age?
:idontno:
 
our company does this as well, we charge 15% plus a stocking fee. I mostly do this for retainer clients but if someone has a "larger" list it is worth it.
I was wondering though. does DC take Visa/MC? DC does a great job at this, so use them!
 
Just curious, I live here, but was wondering what it actually cost for someone to grocery shop for you? do you add on a %age?
:idontno:

Our fee is 20% of the total grocery bill. The delivery and stocking fee is $25. We offer discounts for clients that would like to utilize this service on a regular basis. Our services also include errands and personal shopping.
:D :D :D.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top