• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stone Crab

New posts

Richard William

Beach Crab
My wife and I are new to the area and we love Stone Crab in season and were wondering if there are any good restaurants that serve them in the area?
 
My wife and I are new to the area and we love Stone Crab in season and were wondering if there are any good restaurants that serve them in the area?
Haven't heard of any around 30A selling Stone Crabs. Most of the local restaurants never change their menus -- never. So, forget about seasonal foods, for the most part. ;-) I do hear that this year, Stone Crabs are a plenty and the price is very cheap, especially compared to last year.
 
You may have to have it delivered up from Joe's Stone Crab in Miami...:drool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top