• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
  • watching little IBD play with her new kitten (photos are coming)
  • hanging out with friends
  • seeing Skunky dance
  • getting some furniture moved
 
Can you come clean my poor neglected house? FBB's boss is in town next week and he's staying with us a couple of nights! :yikes: That means cleaning and cooking all in the same week. :blink: Dang, I'll be forced to be ambidextrous starting tomorrow! :blush::angry:

I would be happy to if I could. :wub: Although I find these tasks harder and harder to get accomplished. I think I'm just getting slower and slower. That's the reason I am soooooo happy if both get done, it's rare.
 
being with friendz
PICT0041.jpg
 
a BIG ditto on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A Grayton Beach sunset with fish jumping and raindrops starting to fall....:clap:
 
:biggrin: This thread can be the opposite of the Pet Peeve, the Political, and all the Beach Issues threads.:biggrin:

Did you do or see anthing or anyone this weekend that made you happy, laugh, etc.? :idontno:



This morning we kayaked with Gypsea- her company is always enjoyable and fun. We took to the marshes at the back of Western Lake into the creek/canal. It was like another world- but the best part was seeing 2 very young blue heron chicks. They were still pretty fuzzy.:wub:

jdarg, be happy you weren't with me on my walk this evening ~ I almost stepped on a baby coral snake by my house. :eek: I liked seeing the baby herons much better. Soooo now on my daily walks I will be wondering where momma coral snake is. :yikes:
 
jarg.....thank you soooooo much for starting this thread!

Miss Kitty made me happy this weekend....
I'm glad she liked the parakeet story.....
thparakeets.jpg


Sunkist makes me happy....she's such a good daughter and funn to hang out with.

My grandchildren make me happy. I love spoiling them.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top