• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Summer Housing

New posts

John Eagan

Beach Crab
Hi my name is John Eagan and I am looking for a place to rent for me and 2 friends. I am an Engineering major and in the Stem program at the University of Alabama. I am a home owner in Carillon Beach and one of my friends is a owner in Alys Beach. Our homes will be rented out during parts of the summer so we are in need of another option. We will be working from May 1st- July 31st. Thank you.

Contact:
John Eagan
205-613-5567
eaganjohn7@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top