• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Sundancer Triathlon

New posts
We took my pup with us to manage the water station. The police officer saw us setting up and asked "what is that", J-funn over the bullhorn responded "it's a bullhorn" he said "no not that, that and pointed at the dog", in her most serious voice (over the bullhorn of course) she said "sir that is one standard poodle"...then went to get another splash of champagne in her mimosa.
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:
 
Darn broken chain cost me 45min but I finished. Kudos to Judah at Big Daddy's for a quick turnaround and to the Volunteer who gave me a ride there. Support Big Daddy Bikes.
 
NEWS FLASH...JFUNN reports that they whined andnow have water for the runners!!! RO came by and asked her "How do you spell funn?" She just laughed and gave him water. At least he was still upright!

Ok.... Still haven't read page 3. Yes I was still upright, but I'm not sure how. Underestimated every part of the race :blush:

yeah River Otter Baby!!!:clap_1:

Thanks :blush:

That lazy ass should have finished with him. Carryed Riv-O across the finish lilne.

All I can say is "Bring it LA woman." I ain't skeerd :cool:

Hey RiverOtter, do you want to go kayaking this afternoon? :idontno: :floor:

Uh..... no. Still licking my wunds :funn:

did you get the pic? sj.

No sign of SJ :idontno:

jfunn and tbone watering runners at the triathlon.!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:click to enlarge!!!!

No, I was at work all morning, but I did see a couple of stray kayakers on Western Lake.

:roll: Whatever :biggrin:

Is that Jfunn with a bullhorn in her hands? Lord help and preserve us! I can only imagine what that was like. :funn:
I gotta tell ya..... I was LMAO!! :floor:

We took my pup with us to manage the water station. The police officer saw us setting up and asked "what is that", J-funn over the bullhorn responded "it's a bullhorn" he said "no not that, that and pointed at the dog", in her most serious voice (over the bullhorn of course) she said "sir that is one standard poodle"...then went to get another splash of champagne in her mimosa.


Cute beast. Even let me sctratch his ears :biggrin:
 
We took my pup with us to manage the water station. The police officer saw us setting up and asked "what is that", J-funn over the bullhorn responded "it's a bullhorn" he said "no not that, that and pointed at the dog", in her most serious voice (over the bullhorn of course) she said "sir that is one standard poodle"...then went to get another splash of champagne in her mimosa.

:floor::lolabove::funn: That's our gull!!!!
 
Riverotter do you happen to know about what times people finish it. I did group five and was ready to put some space on them all till my chain broke. I migh have been around 1:55 but ended at 2:44 due to mechanical reasons. Just wondering where I might have placed? Again thanks Big Daddy's for a quick repair.:clap_1:
 
Riverotter do you happen to know about what times people finish it. I did group five and was ready to put some space on them all till my chain broke. I migh have been around 1:55 but ended at 2:44 due to mechanical reasons. Just wondering where I might have placed? Again thanks Big Daddy's for a quick repair.:clap_1:

Nope, just looked at my time and no medal for me :biggrin:

You may have been in the money at 1.55 though :bow:
 
Riverotter do you happen to know about what times people finish it. I did group five and was ready to put some space on them all till my chain broke. I migh have been around 1:55 but ended at 2:44 due to mechanical reasons. Just wondering where I might have placed? Again thanks Big Daddy's for a quick repair.:clap_1:
HELLO!! i told you what you placed but don't believe me :roll: i am only a water girl not a time keeper.
 
Riverotter do you happen to know about what times people finish it. I did group five and was ready to put some space on them all till my chain broke. I migh have been around 1:55 but ended at 2:44 due to mechanical reasons. Just wondering where I might have placed? Again thanks Big Daddy's for a quick repair.:clap_1:


1:37 won it :shock: in the comp class

1:51 won it for weekend worrior class :cool:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top