• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Superbowl Halftime Show

New posts
I enjoyed the halftime show tremendously, but it had very little to do with the Black Eyed Peas and other performers, and EVERYTHING to do with getting to watch Ms. Kitty dancing deliriously...:wub::clap:

It's all about the attitude... :cool:
I was dancing so much during the halftime show that our dog bit me. She hates it when I get excited about football games. And it wasn't like I had too much to drink. I had a half bottle of wine for the game and couldn't buy more (dry county).

Sounds like y'all had a fun Super Bowl party. Was Ms. Kitty wrapped in lights?:lol:
 
Sounds like y'all had a fun Super Bowl party. Was Ms. Kitty wrapped in lights?:lol:


NO, but she SHOULD have been! :eek:

Note to self: buy a spare string of lights for moments when Kitty dances... :biggrin: I can think of at least four occasions that she's danced in public just since she GOT here last week... This is an untapped goldmine! :lolabove:

I heart you, Kitty... :wub:
 
No one liked Prince's?

2_22_prince_silhouette1.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top