• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sushi and slaw

New posts
jdarg said:
god, your Tom Ford avatar is making me drool....you may have to change it soon. Mr. Bean is getting a complex since nobody thinks he is hot (well, maybe Jessifunn and Kimmifunn...)

I've always had a soft spot for Mr. Bean. . .he is pretty hot! :clap_1:
 
FuBar-funn said:
I've always had a soft spot for Mr. Bean. . .he is pretty hot! :clap_1:

Thanks, I will tell him. He's pretty bummed right now since he's hetero and everyone loves gay guys these days...:lolabove:
 
(P.S. These two worlds collided when I met Olive at 331; Olive, you are about the cutest thing I ever saw!)[/QUOTE]

Right back at ya! :wub:
 
olive said:
(P.S. These two worlds collided when I met Olive at 331; Olive, you are about the cutest thing I ever saw!)

Right back at ya! :wub:[/QUOTE]

She is! Fo shizzle!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top