• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

'Tar War

New posts

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
What we've got here is...failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you got what we have right here, which is the way he wants it. So he gets it.

Laner and JFunn have broken into full on 'Tar war. This is when the real doozies come out. I'm staying out of this one. I know JFunn's ammo on me.

Everyone sit back and enjoy... :popcorn:
 
JFunn. You hold the key to my true embarassement.
I've got to search for some good ones.
I have some Tina pics coming soon...and possibly some bebe Jilly poo pics! :funn:
 
I'm just going to stay away from Sowal for a while.
 
wlaner said:
I'm just going to stay away from Sowal for a while.
Laner. Come on. :idontno:
 
wlaner said:
I'm just going to stay away from Sowal for a while.

Stop being a baby sowaler! I know y'all will never top Miss Kitty in the avatar war, but having a nekkid space is so uncool!
 
Sueshore said:
Stop being a baby sowaler! I know y'all will never top Miss Kitty in the avatar war, but having a nekkid space is so uncool!
Laner is being a titty baby.
J-Funn. Must we retaliate?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top