• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

'Tar War

New posts
whiteyfunn said:
I like my 'tar just as it is thank you very much!!

Me Too.....I Love it. :wub:
 
whiteyfunn said:
I like my 'tar just as it is thank you very much!!

Only a pansy would play for UofA and wear a yellow jersey so that he won't get hurt. :floor: "Let's not hurt pretty boy." Hello, can you say FOOTBALL?
 
Smiling JOe said:
Only a pansy would play for UofA and wear a yellow jersey so that he won't get hurt. :floor: "Let's not hurt pretty boy." Hello, can you say FOOTBALL?

Don't get me started Mr. SJ. :pissed:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Only a pansy would play for UofA and wear a yellow jersey so that he won't get hurt. :floor: "Let's not hurt pretty boy." Hello, can you say FOOTBALL?

All the quarterbacks wear that on A-Day (where they scrimmage each other.)

Don't make fun of my 'tar. I say nothing about your froggies and lizards.
 
whiteyfunn said:
All the quarterbacks wear that on A-Day (where they scrimmage each other.)

Don't make fun of my 'tar. I say nothing about your froggies and lizards.

He is just jealous whitey, we all know that. ;-)
 
whiteyfunn said:
All the quarterbacks wear that on A-Day (where they scrimmage each other.)

Don't make fun of my 'tar. I say nothing about your froggies and lizards.
Doesn't she look so cute in her little yellow shirt! I bet the boys at Michaels just loooove her. :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top