• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Taylor Hicks

New posts
Paula said:
Photos will follow soon once we get access to them. It's so much fun now to share this experience with others!
Paula, that was so much fun to read! I was thinking last night how much I was looking forward to hearing your firsthand report! Can't wait for the photos!
 
Thanks for the post Paula, love hearing all the backstage stuff! I tivo'd last night show (went to the baseball game...Pea, I don't like the new stadium, I love it! more on that later) But I'll have to watch last night show before tonights comes on. Glad you had a great time, sounds like something the kids will remember for a long time! :clap_1:
 
Paula we looked for you and your signs last night! Thanks so much for the report. What a terrific experience for you and especially for your daughters. One of the great things about Idol is that it really brings parents and their preteens/teenagers together a couple of times a week, which is so hard to do. Your experience is the ultimate example of that -- a memory all of you will cherish.

We'd definitely love to see pics when you get them!
 
ktschris said:
Thanks for the post Paula, love hearing all the backstage stuff! I tivo'd last night show (went to the baseball game...Pea, I don't like the new stadium, I love it! more on that later) But I'll have to watch last night show before tonights comes on. Glad you had a great time, sounds like something the kids will remember for a long time! :clap_1:
Definitely give me the details! I want to hear all about it, and then I'll forward them on to Mr. Pod! He's neck-deep in baseball images lately; he got the contract to do all the art in the Hilton, so they are totally swamped trying to meet deadline.
Do you have season tickets, kt?
 
Thanks all. Here are some photos. We're off to the airport after a great trip. And I agree that American Idol has been a great way for the family to have funn together -- even with extended family.
 
Paula said:
Thanks all. Here are some photos. We're off to the airport after a great trip. And I agree that American Idol has been a great way for the family to have funn together -- even with extended family.
Paula, thanks for sharing the photos! What cool keepsakes you have! Dang, Chris is even more smokin' in photos than on T.V.!
 
:clap_1: Way to go Paula and family! Unfortunately, I missed the show last night. But now after reading Paula's post, I feel like I was there! What great memories y'all will have!!
 
peapod1980 said:
Definitely give me the details! I want to hear all about it, and then I'll forward them on to Mr. Pod! He's neck-deep in baseball images lately; he got the contract to do all the art in the Hilton, so they are totally swamped trying to meet deadline.
Do you have season tickets, kt?

No, I don't, but what I spent on single tickets this year, I should have just bite the bullet and done it! I'll post my "review" in Cardinal Nation -- don't want to bore Idol fans. :lol:
 
So, so dissappointed in Taylor on Tues. I was gritting my teeth last night afraid he would go home. Was a sigh of relief when he was sent back to his seat. I knew it wasn't his time to go, but wierd things happen, remember Constantine, don't get me started on that one. Anyway looking forward to next week. Excited to see what he will do with Queen.

Thanks Paula for sharing your memories of Idol night and I know how much you and your kids must've had.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top