• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Thankful!!!

New posts

taterbaby

Beach Lover
Re: 12 days and counting......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welllllllll-somtimes things change in the blink of an eye-this morning when I sent the this messege-my kids and I were headed out the door to a family reunion-a sure fun time. As we headed up the road-a truck driven by a local pastor in our small town-turned in front of us. We t-boned him, deploying airbags left and right-pretty sure it totaled both vehicles. God and His angels were with us!!!! We are all ok!! My daughter only had half of her seatbelt on-a no no as far as I am concerned-and her head broke the windshield-but the airbag prevented her from going all the way through it. My boys were in the captains chairs in the second row of my mini van-they only have a few bumps and bruises. I guess the worst part is that my foot is swollen and very painful-possibly broken-we will know tomorrow. I am sure that we will be sore in places that we never could be sore tomorrow. The van is really messed up-as well as the dear little preachers truck-but we are alive and are so thankful and blessed that we are. My heart goes out to the people that were involved in the accident on 331. May we all carry our guardian angels with us-Tater
 
taterbaby said:
Re: 12 days and counting......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welllllllll-somtimes things change in the blink of an eye-this morning when I sent the this messege-my kids and I were headed out the door to a family reunion-a sure fun time. As we headed up the road-a truck driven by a local pastor in our small town-turned in front of us. We t-boned him, deploying airbags left and right-pretty sure it totaled both vehicles. God and His angels were with us!!!! We are all ok!! My daughter only had half of her seatbelt on-a no no as far as I am concerned-and her head broke the windshield-but the airbag prevented her from going all the way through it. My boys were in the captains chairs in the second row of my mini van-they only have a few bumps and bruises. I guess the worst part is that my foot is swollen and very painful-possibly broken-we will know tomorrow. I am sure that we will be sore in places that we never could be sore tomorrow. The van is really messed up-as well as the dear little preachers truck-but we are alive and are so thankful and blessed that we are. My heart goes out to the people that were involved in the accident on 331. May we all carry our guardian angels with us-Tater

Goodness - thank god you and your family are OK - after reading that awful post about the tragic accident on 331 yesterday it would have been so depressing to hear about another fatality.... gives one a renewed perspective on life!
 
taterbaby said:
Re: 12 days and counting......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welllllllll-somtimes things change in the blink of an eye-this morning when I sent the this messege-my kids and I were headed out the door to a family reunion-a sure fun time. As we headed up the road-a truck driven by a local pastor in our small town-turned in front of us. We t-boned him, deploying airbags left and right-pretty sure it totaled both vehicles. God and His angels were with us!!!! We are all ok!! My daughter only had half of her seatbelt on-a no no as far as I am concerned-and her head broke the windshield-but the airbag prevented her from going all the way through it. My boys were in the captains chairs in the second row of my mini van-they only have a few bumps and bruises. I guess the worst part is that my foot is swollen and very painful-possibly broken-we will know tomorrow. I am sure that we will be sore in places that we never could be sore tomorrow. The van is really messed up-as well as the dear little preachers truck-but we are alive and are so thankful and blessed that we are. My heart goes out to the people that were involved in the accident on 331. May we all carry our guardian angels with us-Tater
Tater--how frightening for everyone, I am so sorry. But so glad no one was seriously hurt, and I agree with the title of your thread, for sure!
 
God bless you tater..I am so thankful that you, your family and the other family involved are ok. I hope that you will still get to go on your vacation. I hope tomorrow will be better...thinking of you all!!!!
 
Holy Moly, Tater! Thank God you are all ok! Sending good thoughts your way.
 
So glad you are all okay!!! Hope you don't wake up too sore tomorrow and hope your foot isn't broken!!! Goodness, I'm sure that was really scary.
 
Glad you are OK, cars are easily replaced! As far as the pain goes, I advise you start taking naproxen (aleve) NOW before you start hurting;this will blunt inflammation. I am assuming you are not allergic and without contraindications :blink:
 
Glad you are OK and take Dr. Skunkape's advice. Naproxen is my savior!!

I think we are all feeling thankful tonight, and so sad for those that are hurting. What a weekend.:(
 
Bless you all!!! I have been sitting here early this morning reading through threads and just about to turn off the computer and finish later. The title of this thread lured me in for a good read...little did I know it was a post about a miracle!

God speed to all of you and I am thankful, too, that all is well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top