taterbaby said:Well-the verdict is-------we will not be coming to South Walton on the 7th-I am really sad about it but feel so blessed for my three children and I, and the driver of the other vehicle, to be ok-only suffering minor injuries. The MRI revealed that my foot is not broken, the bone is severly bruised. While not broken-it is still extremely painful and swollen. While I am so thankful that everyone is ok-we still have the monetary stuff to worry about. We are pretty sure that the insurance company is not going to pay off our totaled van-so we will be stuck paying the difference-hence-no vacation. This is the third time that we have had to cancel Florida-I am beginning to think that the Big Guy upstairs just doesn't think we need to come there-hehe ANyway-Until we finially meet-I will have to enjoy South Walton through you guys!!!! I hope you have a great summer-we will misss those beautiful beaches-are thinking possible November during Thanksgiving-how is the weather there then-can you still wear a bathing suit and swim in the water?
taterbaby said:Well-the verdict is-------we will not be coming to South Walton on the 7th-I am really sad about it but feel so blessed for my three children and I, and the driver of the other vehicle, to be ok-only suffering minor injuries. The MRI revealed that my foot is not broken, the bone is severly bruised. While not broken-it is still extremely painful and swollen. While I am so thankful that everyone is ok-we still have the monetary stuff to worry about. We are pretty sure that the insurance company is not going to pay off our totaled van-so we will be stuck paying the difference-hence-no vacation. This is the third time that we have had to cancel Florida-I am beginning to think that the Big Guy upstairs just doesn't think we need to come there-hehe ANyway-Until we finially meet-I will have to enjoy South Walton through you guys!!!! I hope you have a great summer-we will misss those beautiful beaches-are thinking possible November during Thanksgiving-how is the weather there then-can you still wear a bathing suit and swim in the water?
so sorry TB...there is a reason for everything. Don't know about November...as far as swimming...but I am sure the weather is normally lovely...