• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Thanksgiving

New posts
I don't know...as much as I love the comfort and convenience of stockings and all...I think I'd kind of hate to miss out on the knee socks that fold down over those little orange tassels on the elastic bands that cut off all circulation below the knee...
 
I don't know...as much as I love the comfort and convenience of stockings and all...I think I'd kind of hate to miss out on the knee socks that fold down over those little orange tassels on the elastic bands that cut off all circulation below the knee...

My mother still has my uniform. The little brown beanie is amazingly small. :blink: She still has the orange tassels that go under the fold down socks.....not sure if the beanie or the orange tassel garters are my favorites.
 
Oh, I forgot about the beanies! The best part! I was so sad when I had to switch to that ugly green atrocity they call a Girl Scout uniform.
 
We are off subject now but I do miss the old uniform as well. tradition. the new brownie uniform is like this
brownie_uniform_vest.gif



I love the beanies, they still sell them but I cant get the other leaders to agree to make them wear them.....:confused:
 
Why in the world do they hold events on major college football gamedays? :idontno: Sounds like a case of wrong priorities to me.

:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top