• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now.

The 331

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Some of us girls were going to the 331 tonight. Do they still have 2for1 drinks and sushi til 7:00???
 
InletBchDweller said:
Some of us girls were going to the 331 tonight. Do they still have 2for1 drinks and sushi til 7:00???
only if you are sitting at the sushi bar and only between 5p-7p. Tell Nick I said hello.
 
Thanks JOe, I am not sure if nick will want a bunch of loud crazy women at his bar but we will try!!! Do I tell him ""smiling JOe"" said Hey???
 
Sorry.... I would love sushi and 2 for 1 drinks at 331.............. but my question is to SJ and .............What is that new tar!!!"????????:shock: :blink: :shock: :blink:
 
Just returned from the 331. We had planned on 2 for 1 drinks and sushi, but were told that that has ended due to spring break. We still had a few cocktails and awesome sushi. Nick rocks!
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Sorry.... I would love sushi and 2 for 1 drinks at 331.............. but my question is to SJ and .............What is that new tar!!!"????????:shock: :blink: :shock: :blink:
That avatar is Jonathan with chest hair implants. :funn:Sorry for the bad info on 2 for 1 sushi. Spring Break didn't seem to bother them last week as for the prices, but it was crazily busy.
 
that is ok, we got there around 6:00 and it was not too busy BUT by the time we finished dinner the place was PACKED!!! Makes me appreciate the off season.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top