• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Best and Worst

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
Best - hotel in St. Maarten on the water hearing the ocean & the constant breeze.

Worst - 36+ hour Greyhound bus ride from Connecticut to North Dakota.
 
Hmmm, so many contenders for both.

Best - sleeping under the stars in the Grand Canyon :wub:
It was so warm you didn't need a tent or sleeping bag, just a pillow and a mat on the sand, so I'd wake up, see the stars and moon above, smile, and go back to sleep.

Worst - curled up on the floor on a ferry between Athens and one of the islands.
 
DD, there is an alternative for that shiny doublewide! Don't forget........... :floor:...

I don't like to sleep in clothes and after a wedding one night, I couldn't get the danged zipper in my dress to work, so I spun around and collapsed. I slept, but not well. I think someone fed me moonshine that night :idontno:

I've made certain all my beds are extra special cozy - both here and there! I can bed hop in my own homes!
 
DD & KDW --------------------Here you go. :floor:


[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncGZWQGkNzc"]YouTube - Sammy Kershaw - Queen Of My Double Wide Trailer[/nomedia]
 
Best-The first night in our present King sized bed that sits about 3 ft. off the floor.
Worst-One of the nights on survival training in the Phillipines. Some animal ran across my forehead while I was sleeping and woke me up just in time to see it scamper off into the jungle. I didn't sleep too well the rest of the night.
 
:lol: I will. As soon as I get moved into the doublewide.

3e724ca8b7f1071db91723882ecf6388cad0cf.gif
 
^ would it surprise you to know that I actually have both a pink flamingo & a garden gnome in my yard?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top