• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Larder

New posts

LovingSoWal

Beach Comber
I think we should all meet at The Larder at 5pm this evening and have a local's wine party. Next Sunday we choose a different location and beverage! Makes the rounds and start overr again!
What do ya say guys? :clap_1:
 
LovingSoWal said:
I think we should all meet at The Larder at 5pm this evening and have a local's wine party. Next Sunday we choose a different location and beverage! Makes the rounds and start overr again!
What do ya say guys? :clap_1:

Kurt and Smiling JOe are in charge of planning the big board bash. Might want to check with them :biggrin:
 
I think it is a great idea to meet at Larder -- the only problem is it is closed on Sunday nights -- pick another night. Also, there is live music on Thursday and Friday nights...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top