• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Plumber

New posts
He said on the news earlier today that he votes all the time. Let us see, he votes yet he is not registered. Hmmmm...........

That's the word at politico. Sorry to Joe if it is wrong ...

To be fair, Joe was the one who went over to Obama to tell him his taxes were going to go up. But that does not seem to be true. So, does he vote? :idontno:
 
That's the word at politico. Sorry to Joe if it is wrong ...

To be fair, Joe was the one who went over to Obama to tell him his taxes were going to go up. But that does not seem to be true. So, does he vote? :idontno:


It does not seem to be true why? Because Obama says so?
 
For the record I think "spread the wealth around" is much worse than "paying taxes is patriotic" and I didn't like that one so much either.
 
It does not seem to be true why? Because Obama says so?

Because Joe said he does not make $250K a year at this time, nor would he right away if he bought the business.
 
1. Obama is going to "cut" taxes for 95% of Americans.:confused:
2. 40% of Americans do not pay income taxes, only FICA (Social Security) taxes:yikes:


HOW CAN THIS BE?

1. Obama will cut checks to those who do not pay taxes:pissed:
2. Obama will cut FICA taxes.:cool:

Since Social Security is already going broke and most of the under 50 crowd will never see a dime of what they have "contributed" then cutting FICA taxes does not seem likely, therefore,

Obama will "spread the wealth around" by taking from one group and giving it to another. That sounds like theft to me. :angry::angry::angry:

The big question: How low will Obama have to go to pay for this and his grand health care plan? Answer: Alot lower than $250,000 taxable income.

If you vote for Obama and make more then $50,000, then you have no one to blame but yourself when he and his pals Pelosi and Reid sock it to you. To bad ya'll will drag the rest of us with you.:bang:
 
Joe admitted he does not and would not make $250K a year. Also Joe apparently is not registered to vote.
Maybe not but his take on the economy and what the Democrats want to do with it is dead on point.
 
Joe admitted he does not and would not make $250K a year. Also Joe apparently is not registered to vote.

You mean ACORN missed registering a voter in Ohio? :D
 
EmptySuit.jpg


All talk no substance.:bang:

Well, you actually missed many accomplishments on your list, but I would go ahead and add President of the United States on the list. By the way, Obama is an American, not an African. Ignorance must be your bliss.
 
For the record I think "spread the wealth around" is much worse than "paying taxes is patriotic" and I didn't like that one so much either.

I agree that those words are unfortunate. I guess these politicians have to alienate someone....they can't please all the people all the time. I wonder what Mr. Obama says to the groups of people that pay $10,000 a plate to see him? This is my last sticking point and I have felt bashed for worrying about where our money goes. I am thinking that if wealth is going to be spread around, I should at least get to choose who I will write the checks to. :biggrin:

It is very interesting to me that being successful in this country has become a liability and something to be sneered at....am I wrong? Does this remind anyone else of Robbing Hood? ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top