whosyodaddy
Beach Lover
As we wind down another year and I reflect back to the time (although not as much as in the past) I spent soliciting rentals and chasing deals, I am not sure if I want to go thru it again in 2008. I don't even think I spent over 5 nights in our home either.
So, I am testing the water to see if I should consider converting it to long term.
This board is full of wisdom and experience. Could you weigh in on the issue and also give me some kind of guage of what you think I fair rental fee would be for this furnished 3BR/3BA home with a nice yard located behind Cafe 30A.
Check it out at
Thanks.
Terry
So, I am testing the water to see if I should consider converting it to long term.
This board is full of wisdom and experience. Could you weigh in on the issue and also give me some kind of guage of what you think I fair rental fee would be for this furnished 3BR/3BA home with a nice yard located behind Cafe 30A.
Check it out at
Thanks.
Terry
