• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

This Is What Makes SGG Happy....:)

New posts
Whenever I listen to my gut, I end up going after a Little Debbie. Maybe that's why I'm still single. :biggrin:

The stories are somewhat obscure, increasingly wild, and he thinks it's funny when I laugh at him...the only thing worse than finding out it was a pack of lies is finding out that they're all true...:blink: (Keep in mind this is the guy who gave me a 230-year old book instead of Snoopy paraphernalia.)

Lots of people have crazy stupid adventures .................. but I don't think I am the only other poster who keeps seeing GIANT red flags w/ this guy. :blink:
 
Lots of people have crazy stupid adventures .................. but I don't think I am the only other poster who keeps seeing GIANT red flags w/ this guy. :blink:

You're not...add me to the list.

Please give us an example of his "wildest" adventure.

.
 
Last edited:
Whenever I listen to my gut, I end up going after a Little Debbie.

Hmm....Which Little Debbie boxes are involved here?.... I say if you're going for "Oatmeal Pies" you're only slightly concerned. "Nutty Bars" say you are highly suspicious and dont want to face up to the truth, and "Swiss Cake Rolls" say you absolutely know the truth and are in complete and utter denial! :lol:

But I tend to over analyze things. :D
 
Did you do the teeth test? I'm just wondering if the pearls were as fake as the giver.

They are obviously the real deal. Ask Kitlit, she has them now.

They're real. And they look great with the blue sweater SGG gave me last fall. However, she knows that they are still hers, and can have them back whenever she wants them.

She believes in bad jewelry ju-ju.

I believe that there is no reason to take out your frustrations with lousy men on the innocent, beautiful jewelry that said lousy men gave you. :biggrin::wave:
 
Last edited:
They're real. And they look great with the blue sweater SGG gave me last fall. However, she knows that they are still hers, and can have them back whenever she wants them.

She believes in bad jewelry ju-ju.

I believe that there is no reason to take out your frustrations with lousy men on the innocent, beautiful jewelry that said lousy men gave you. :biggrin::wave:

LOL...Kit is aquiring a nice collection. Four pieces now.
 
Tell me what your gut is saying--I'm in a blind spot here, obviously, and prone to being oblivious to red flags.

You're not...add me to the list.

Please give us an example of his "wildest" adventure.

.

I actually posted the "wild adventure" list last night and then deleted it out of respect for his anonymity , but you can ask questions if you want.


Hmm....Which Little Debbie boxes are involved here?.... I say if you're going for "Oatmeal Pies" you're only slightly concerned. "Nutty Bars" say you are highly suspicious and dont want to face up to the truth, and "Swiss Cake Rolls" say you absolutely know the truth and are in complete and utter denial! :lol:

But I tend to over analyze things. :D

Whatever my dad buys (and I can steal from his house!) which are usually Nutty Bars and Fudge Rounds (my favorite.) He doesn't bring home the Swiss Cake Rolls, but those are even more delightful than the Fudge Rounds. :drool:
 
Last edited:
They're real. And they look great with the blue sweater SGG gave me last fall. However, she knows that they are still hers, and can have them back whenever she wants them.

She believes in bad jewelry ju-ju.

I believe that there is no reason to take out your frustrations with lousy men on the innocent, beautiful jewelry that said lousy men gave you.
:biggrin::wave:

I totally agree. I will gladly accept diamonds or pearls or anything shiny from any old jerk off the street as long as he doesn't expect any sort of "payment." Finders keepers.
 
:scratch: Won an award for Drama, huh?....

How did it take him to tell you all this stuff ?

.

:lol:

It was very evenly distributed over 7 weeks of rehearsal and the run of the show. (4 days a week for the first 4 weeks, one week off, and every day for the last 2 weeks.)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top