• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Live Music This Week At Cerulean's

New posts
I have since purchased an X-acto knife and bought some real drawing paper that is the right size, so I don't even have to really trim the paper. I feel much smarter now. I think the knife went a little deeper than I originally thought, but the wound is healing very nicely, and I have only a nominal bruise to show for it. :D Fortunately, that accident wasn't as stupid or bad as another knife accident I had while trimming a Ficus Tree with a serated bread knife. That one wasn't pretty at all, and I still have nerve damage.

Someone should ban you from using knives! I only use paring knives because my left handedness gets me into trouble!;-)
 
P1260001sm.jpg

P1260056sm.jpg

P1050018.jpg

PC240003sm.jpg

P1140247.jpg

P1140244.jpg

P1050023.jpg

P1050022.jpg

P1050021.jpg

P1050019.jpg


Some of the local artists performing at Cerulean's.

sj! these are so beautiful! :clap_1:
 
FYI---Just heard that tonight's show will be starting early - Green Hit will start at 6 pm. :clap_1: They are great, so if y'all can get moving early and get over there, do it do it do it!

(Thanks JohnR for the heads up and thinking of us getting there early enough to get the "good couch"!)
 
Hey JO. I am in awe of your work. They are such perfect representations of each. Completely recognizable. Amazing!!! Can I put in a order? ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top