• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Time for a nickname

New posts
I see where some top Repubs are shocked, shocked! that Trump is a racist. Hell, the voters knew that when they cast their primary ballots and so did these clowns.
 
I notice when Trump wins states with no competition he still only has 70% of the vote. Early mail in? Write in? Hate? Ambivalence?

On the flip side Her heinous Hilary, highness, will lose the on the fence Democrat votes. It is shaping up to be a memorable race.
 
Hillary Rodham, first female presumptive nominee....................................................................................................................................................................................................................to be indicted
 
Hillary, the criminal.
 
So interesting that now some of you agree with one another for the first time ever.

Can't help but wonder whether anyone has actual issues important enough to debate on either side. Or will the trendy tactic to hurl 4th grade level insults Trump all issues?

Remember the political forum? I don't really miss it.
 
So interesting that now some of you agree with one another for the first time ever.

Can't help but wonder whether anyone has actual issues important enough to debate on either side. Or will the trendy tactic to hurl 4th grade level insults Trump all issues?

Remember the political forum? I don't really miss it.
Other than Bernie, there's some pretty flea ridden candidates. Both parties are coming apart at the seams.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top