• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

To All Of You Haters......

New posts

RiverOtter

got any pics?
nana.gif
The Turducken was awesome!!
nana.gif
 
gotothebeachmom said:
I don't think it was hated as much as misunderstood.

No...it was hated by me. I am glad someone enjoys that freak of nature! Happy Turducken leftovers RO!!!!
 
Hey gttbm....we need to get you in a verbal match with someone...you are SO close to hitting 1,000 posts. Pick a victim!
 
Sueshore said:
Hey gttbm....we need to get you in a verbal match with someone...you are SO close to hitting 1,000 posts. Pick a victim!

Maybe I'll let you pick! :funn:
 
Mmmmm, Turducken...hope to be able to get one early next year when we're down. Earlier this year, we had a "boneless chicken with dressing" "turducken". Perhaps this year, we'll get the "whole hog" :biggrin:
 
I know, ye of little faith. RO and GB- I actually worried about y'all getting a decent meal for T-giving. Glad it was yummy! Are you going to try to make your own next year?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top