• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Professor

Beach Comber
May 20, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
I need to replace the front cv axle (4wd) on my toyota? Does anyone know of a competent mechanic anywhere from Destin, PCB, or DeFuniak or all points in between? Looking for a mechanic who does side work. All of the shops I’ve called are sky high.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I need to replace the front cv axle (4wd) on my toyota? Does anyone know of a competent mechanic anywhere from Destin, PCB, or DeFuniak or all points in between? Looking for a mechanic who does side work. All of the shops I’ve called are sky high.
You might try Frimet to Z in PCB. They are about as reasonable as it gets around here. Nothing here is cheap, and going with cheap might really burn you when it comes to auto repair.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Don't know year or model toyota you have but youtube has some great videos for DIYers