• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Tradewinds?

New posts

missourigrl

Beach Comber
Has anyone ever stayed in these condos or know anyting about them? They look pretty nice. They're located in the Mirarmar beach area across from Pompano Joe's.

Thanks!
 
Missourigrl,

I was in one of the units there last year when it was for sale. They are about 20 years old - so whether they are nice depends on whether the owner has done any upgrading. They are right across the street from Pompano and the beach - great view - good location for walking or biking. If I were to rent there - I would make sure it is upgraded and try to get a unit off the ground level - so I would have the better view.
 
The one I am looking at is very nice. It looks like the owner has updated it and it is on the second floor with a great view.
Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top