• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Traffic Crash on 98@Sugar Drive

New posts
I think a lot of people are either talking on the phone, listening to the radio/cd, or a book on tape...and they just don't hear/see the flashing lights/siren...scary that drivers are so oblivious to the surroundings.

I could not believe the behavior when this happened last Thursday.

I have a very nice stereo system in my truck, however even turned all the way up I can still hear sirens. The only thing I have ever encountered that throws me off is Brooks and Dunn My Maria which at certain parts has always sounded like sirens so I look around anyway. If your stereo is too loud for you to hear even a siren it's too much.
 
If an emergency vehicke is approaching.......get in the left lane or pull over to your left. Remember LEFT.

Did I say left? I am directionally challenged as well as dyslexic at times.......ask my husband, this is a standing joke in the family......I meant right. Thank God I don't drive any emergency vehicles.:D Very sorry for the confusion.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top