• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tripsmarter PC Beach forum

New posts

Lady D

SoWal Insider
:idontno: Don't know what is going on but has any of the few on here that have looked at the PC Beach forum site in the past noticed a certain change about the site. All threads and replies to posts have to be approved by an administrator before they are seen on the forum site. And this since last night. This Sowal site is definitely better where something always being posted is concerned. There are lengthy periods of nonactivity on that site. I periodically go and see if there are any new and interesting threads. That sure will cut down on their posters, as far as that goes. Must have been some naughty people on there? Well, apparently that was a mistake on the site, that was something specifically set up for a new user group, somehow ended up on all user groups.
 
Last edited:
either the funns have been at it again, or the spambots have been sending all the message boards porn, and the administrator over there freaked. She probably doesn't have as many messages to screen as kurt would on SoWal.
 
Probably not. There are several of them to one of Kurt! And yeah, there is a spambot post on their site right now!
 
Soooo... speaking of spambots, I was logging onto a site for the first time the other day and it asked me to type in a series of characters. Apparently this is proof that I am a "real person" and not a spambot. Can Kurt set up something where an extra window pops up asking new members to type in whatever random codes appear in front of them? I don't know anything about running a website but I thought I would pass it along ...

Second suggestion: Give Tootsie and SJ keys to the "delete button." :floor:
 
Give Tootsie and SJ keys to the "delete button." :floor:!!!!!!!!! :rofl:



TooFarTampa said:
Soooo... speaking of spambots, I was logging onto a site for the first time the other day and it asked me to type in a series of characters. Apparently this is proof that I am a "real person" and not a spambot. Can Kurt set up something where an extra window pops up asking new members to type in whatever random codes appear in front of them? I don't know anything about running a website but I thought I would pass it along ...

Second suggestion: Give Tootsie and SJ keys to the "delete button." :floor:
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Probably not. There are several of them to one of Kurt! And yeah, there is a spambot post on their site right now!
So the admin previewed the porn and still allowed it to come in? Only in PCB. :floor::floor::floor: Just kidding. ;-) Not really. :floor: No, I am kidding. ;-) ...not really.
 
TooFarTampa said:
Second suggestion: Give Tootsie and SJ keys to the "delete button." :floor:
:shock: Oh, heck no. I don't want the power. I might be tempted by the
FIREdevil.gif
himself.
 
Interesting...but not surprising. The PCBored had it's chance, but blew it.

I second jfunn as the deleter.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top