• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

two more bite the dust

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Anyone noticed that Cowgirl Kitchen and Capo's are for sale? Looks like there will be even more cooking at home. Grayton Oasis is out of operation, and Snapperheads is also available. Tell me that we will not eventually have a restaurant shortage in South Walton.

Just my observation.
 
I'd heard about Cowgirl Kitchen but not Capos or GO. Snapperheads already sold I thought.

Anyway they may keep right on running. Wouldn't be any big loss if they didn't IMO.

GO has a serious bakery operation. I always figured they were supplying a lot of the restaurants on 30-A with breads.
 
I believe the bakery at GO is still running, but the deli part has been closed for a while.
 
It's no wonder. If you look in the business broker listings for the area, there are several "30A" area restaurants for sale. All of them have a big price tag and very little owner benefit. Most talk about the realestate that comes with the operation. :?
 
Nicks

I heard that Nicks will be sold for condos for between $6-7M, with a deal in the works.
 
Nicks

The property has not been sold yet. Mr. Nick is working on something but, is waiting on the right price!!! Expect Mr. Nick to get top dollar for the property!!!! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top