• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

UFO

New posts

Ectoplasm

Beach Lover
Ever seen one? Chances are very high that you have. Do you have the courage to admit it?

UFO Probabilities.jpg
 
Ever seen one? Chances are very high that you have. Do you have the courage to admit it?

View attachment 90618
I have free places located throughout Florida, especially in the Panhandle and the Ocala/Orlando corridor, to enjoy a CE-3, CE-4 or a CE-5 experience. AKA CE-3 is a Close Encounter of the 3rd Kind, etc.

If you have had close, personal contact with extraterrestrial (craft), then you understand the Vallee protocols of Close Encounter. If not, google is your friend.
 
While in USN coming back to US on a destroyer a large cigar shaped object (metallic) was seen, photographed , and appeared on radar in clear skies in the middle of the day
I was sleeping as I had midwatch and missed it. Ship was abuzz when I woke up.
Saw the Hudson valley UFO while in a car with a NYC detective who saw it also.
Remolded a house for a retired Airforce col. who was a Test Pilot.
While eating lunch with him the subject came up. He said they do exist.
To look up @ all the sky @ night & think that we are the only intelligent life is ridiculous. Especially since Biden was elected
 
Last edited:
While in USN coming back to US on a destroyer a large cigar shaped object (metallic) was seen, photographed , and appeared on radar in clear skies in the middle of the day
I was sleeping as I had midwatch and missed it. Ship was abuzz when I woke up.
Saw the Hudson valley UFO while in a car with a NYC detective who saw it also.
Remolded a house for a retired Airforce col. who was a Test Pilot.
While eating lunch with him the subject came up. He said they do exist.
To look up @ all the sky @ night & think that we are the only intelligent life is ridiculous. Especially since Biden was elected
It might also be ridiculous to think that they have ever visited our planet.
 
I have always been curious why an alien craft would travel light years through the dark universe arriving at earth and feel the need to turn on bright blinking lights.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top